20. Youngstown, Ohio — Charles P. Sammarone, Democrat
19. Gary, Indiana — Karen Freeman-Wilson, Democrat
18. Poughkeepsie, New York — John C. Tkazyik, Republican (and only made the list due to long commutes and bad weather!)
17. Cleveland, Ohio — Frank Jackson, Democrat
16. Atlanta, Georgia — Kasim Reed, Democrat
15. Atlantic City, New Jersey — Lorenzo Langford, Democrat
14. Milwaukee, Wisconsin — Tom Barrett, Democrat
13. Camden, New Jersey — Dana Redd, Democrat
12. St. Louis, Missouri — Francis Slay, Democrat
11. Toledo, Ohio — Michael Bell, ran as an independent but is a lifelong Democrat
10. New York, New York — Michael Bloomberg, Nanny State “Liberal Independent” since 2007; Democrat before 2001; ran as a Republican in 2001 just to get a spot on the ballot and ride the success of Rudy Gulianni)
9. Waukegan, Illinois — Robert G. Sabonjian, Democrat (see first paragraph following this list)
8. Stockton, California — Anthony Silva, a Republican sworn into office by Democrat and former California Assembly Speaker Willie Brown.
7. Warren, Michigan — James Fouts, Republican
6. Vallejo, California — Osby Davis, Not determinable
5. Modesto, California — Garrad Marsh, “non-partisan,” clear Democrat sympathies
4. Chicago, Illinois — Rahm Emanuel, Democrat
3. Rockford, Illinois — Larry Morrissey, Independent
2. Flint, Michigan — Dayne Walling, “nonpartisan,” formerly worked for U.S. Rep. Dale Kildee, a Democrat
1. Detroit, Michigan — Dave Bing, Democrat
Archive for the ‘Black Poverty’ Category
Forbes Lists America’s 20 ‘Most Miserable Cities’; Guess What The Vast Majority Have in Common? (HINT- Run By Jackasses)Posted: February 26, 2013 in Big Black Government, Black Poverty
20. Youngstown, Ohio — Charles P. Sammarone, Democrat
CL Bryant is a former democratic radical, former NAACP Chapter President, current Tea Party leader and eternal freedom fighter. I have journeyed the new Underground Railroad to escape from the Progressive plantations of the government masters, the eyes of liberal overseers and the whips of conformity. I am the Runaway Slave!
If you’re one of those people who buy into the attacks of these intelligent, successful black conservative heroes by the white and black liberals in the media, than you are just as ignorant as they are…
Every black family needs to sit down and watch this movie!
HISTORY LESSON FOR THE CLUELESS WONDERS: The democrat party has always been the party of racism, so why do most blacks still vote democrat?Posted: February 23, 2013 in Black Indoctrination, Black Poverty, Liberal Racism
Do black Americans ever ask themselves why those white liberals at Planned Parenthood really LOVE encouraging free abortions to black women, which result in millions of black babies (future burdens to society) being killed? Do you really believe it’s a ‘choice’ issue? Liberals are all about choice right? When it comes to owning guns, practicing religion, denying the fraudulent science and proven propaganda of global warming, opposing gay marriage, supporting school choice, forced unionization etc…liberals aren’t about choice when it comes to those important issues. It’s ‘their way or the highway.’ Because liberals are best described as ‘hypocrites.’
Black folks better wake up and realize that the democratic party is not only the party of racism, but the party of divisiveness, corruption, oppression, wasteful spending, demagoguery, and indoctrination of our kids.
‘Strong blacks oppose the progressive movement, weak ones obey.’
Democratic Mayor Dave Bing is racing to wrest concessions from 48 bargaining units to erase a $200 million deficit in the home of General Motors Co. and the cradle of the U.S. auto industry.
Otherwise, the city of 714,000 dominated by Democrats may face a Republican-appointed manager with authority to sell assets and nullify contracts. State Treasurer Andy Dillon has said Detroit will run out of cash by May, and called for concessions by early February.
This week, Bing began firing 1,000 of Detroit’s 11,300 employees. The mayor also proposes a 10 percent cut in payments to vendors and doubling the 1 percent tax on corporations. READ MORE…
Tags: Poverty Pimps
At 1:20 in the video, listen to Michele Malkin ask yourself why it takes an Asian woman to address the REAL issues of violence in the black community? The reason we don’t talk about the REAL problems of violence in the ghetto is because black politicians are mostly responsible for it! Throwing money at the problem and blaming ‘whitey’ hasn’t done anything but make it worse.
On Tuesday, President Obama and the First Lady used the State of the Union spotlight to pay tribute to an innocent teenage girl shot and killed by Chicago gang thugs. On Friday, Obama will travel to the Windy City to decry violence and crusade for more gun laws in the town with the strictest gun laws and bloodiest gun-related death tolls in America.
Does the White House really want to open up a national conversation about the state of Chicago? Ok, let’s talk.
Obama, his wife, his campaign strategists, his closest cronies, and his biggest bundlers all hail from Chicago. Senior adviser and former Chicago real estate mogul/city planning commissioner Valerie Jarrett and her old boss, Richard Daley, presided over a massive “Plan for Transformation” in the mid-1990s to rescue taxpayer-subsidized public housing from its bloody hellhole. How’d that work out for you, Chicago?
Answer: This social justice experiment failed miserably. A Chicago Tribune investigation found that after Daley/Jarrett dumped nearly $500 million of federal funding into crime-ridden housing projects, the housing complexes (including the infamous Altgeld-Murray homes) remained dangerous, drug-infested, racially segregated ghettos. Altgeld is a long-troubled public housing complex on Chicago’s South Side where youth violence has proven immune to “community organizing” solutions and the grand redevelopment schemes championed by Obama and company. READ MORE…